martes, 6 de diciembre de 2016

My favorite music band

I really like listening to music of different styles. Besides that, I have several singers and bands that I like, but if I had to choose one, I would definitely choose Queen, as they are considered as a true rock legend that marked a complete generation with a musical style unique and unmistakable, emphasizing its musical diversity, its vocal harmonies and its instrumental arrangements. This group was born in England at the end of the 60's and began to become known internationally during the 70's.

I remember the first song I heard from Queen was "Bohemian Rhapsody" when she was very young. At that time it became one of my favorite songs, and at the same time I consider it an autentic masterpiece because of the complexity of its structure and the variety of styles that can be found in a single song. Within his repertoire, we can also find memorable songs like "We Are the Champions", "Under Pressure" or "Don't Stop me Now", songs that are part of my daily playlist.

Of course, the legacy left Freddie Mercury (vocalist and leader of the band died 25 years ago) will remain forever in the history of music.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario