martes, 13 de diciembre de 2016

An Expert on my Field

I have never felt admiration for anyone in particular, however, what I do feel is respect for a person thanks to his dedication and vocation in what is. I mean one of my many university teachers, Mr. Carlos Ossa. I don't know anything about your personal life, but I know he is the son of Carlos Ossa Coo, one of the most important film critics in the history of our country and author of the book "Historia del Cine Chileno". He is a recognized art theorist and journalist with postgraduate studies at the University of Chile. The reason why I consider myself a relevant person during my training as an audiovisual director and filmmaker is because his art studies have alowed me to discover beyond what we see on the aestetic level and to better understand the world in which we live. At first, I did not take much of it, but throughout my career I discovered interesting things and I feel lucky to have had classes with him. It isn't my mentor, but it is a guide for all who want learn about art history.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario