miércoles, 28 de diciembre de 2016

I like the TV Workshop!

Hello! On this occasion I want to tell you about my favorite subject of this semester. This is the Television production workshop, here we perform practical exercises related to TV broadcasting which includes camera angles, execution times of each segment or guides, lighting and set design. What's more, our final exam will be the realization of a live program that will be called "Vacas Sagradas" or "Sacred Cows" in which will discuss the current state of Chilean cinema through interviews with various filmmakers at the national level, including notes related to the locations where some tapes were recorded and the recognition by the spectators of some Chilean films.

The class is made by professor Javier Kappes, a renowned TV director who participated in various productions such as "Machos", "Sabor a ti" and the reality show "Protagonistas de la fama". In addition, he was director of the successful series "Los Venegas", therefore, I consider him a disciplined person with a great knowledge in what he does. This workshop has allowed me to know a field that until that moment I did not know that is the television and how it is possible to produce a television program with the pressure and the agility that that implies, ensuring that the final product is of great quality and so can cross it the viewers.


1 comentario:

  1. It has to be so fun make lives tv programms, anyway I had to admit that for me it's a little bit scary that the program doesn't work.

    ResponderBorrar