miércoles, 4 de enero de 2017

An unforgettable day!

Hello! Today I will speak of one of those days that are difficult to forget and that will remain forever in our memory. I mean the day I graduated from high school. It was a December 21, 2012, day in which according to Mayan culture would end the world but fortunately nothing happened. That day was quite long, I remember when I arrived at the school, I met my old classmates with whom I talked about this long awaited moment of our lives. In addition, we began to remember all the things we did during classes and also at recess.

Finally, we entered the lyceum, whose tradition has always been based on the order and discipline of its students with some military references. Each course we had a strategic location on the stage. During the ceremony, in addition to receiving the respective diploma that proved that my school was over, I obtained recognition for participating in the various cultural activities that took place throughout the year. A recognition I never expected to get.

At the end of the ceremony, the song began, "It's time to say goodbye." At that moment, the emotions gathered, the hugs with the other companions multiplied and the farewell tears appeared. Without a doubt, I will remember that day with great sorrow, but also with much nostalgia for all those moments lived in one of the most beautiful stages of our lives.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario