martes, 25 de octubre de 2016

My favorite device



Hi everyone!

Without a doubt, technology is already part of our lives and have simplified many functions of our day to day. One of my favorite technology device is a mobile phone or "smartphone" and thanks to it I can be online, anywhere. Through my smartphone I can take good pictures with professional quality, listening to my favorite music, be up to date on everything that is happening in news as well as stay always connected with my family and friends and interact with them. Also share my moments in the social networks as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

The smartphone I'm using now I bought it in June to update the old one that was too old and too slow, so I decided to change it for a more powerful device and better. As a matter of fact I spend more time on the phone than on the computer.

Obviously, the smartphone is a complement of my daily life, so if you find me stuck on the phone and you want to talk to me face to face, don't panic, just say hello and let's talk!

2 comentarios:

  1. THEN WHY DON'T YOU MAKE A MOVIE WITH YOUR iPHONE.

    gREETINGS!!!111!Ç

    ResponderBorrar
  2. everyone love their phones! a lot of classmate speak about phones, even me ahahah.

    ResponderBorrar